Thursday, October 11, 2007

sigh

When it rains it pours. Our car is in the shop and the mechanic can't figure out what is wrong, either that or he just isn't working on our car, who knows but its been 2 days now. I had to get new glasses, but I also got contacts cuz I decided to be done with the glasses thing again, so that was fun. And now our microwave broke. Oh, ya and our vacuum doesn't work and we can't get a part for it so we are having to buy a new vacuum which I haven't done because well me being able to see was more important than me being able to clean the house. Next week we get the vacuum. On the upside Blake got a part time job. So, soon we will be able to pay our bills but that means that 5 days a week I will be alone with the kids from the time they wake up until they fall asleep at night. That thought makes me want to cry because I am already so tired. Luckily we had an old microwave that works fine in our basement, but for those people who have seen my kitchen know that there is absolutely no counter space so as soon as we possibly can I do need a new microwave over my stove. Also Elijah needs a new inhalor and the dumb environmentalists caused his type to be discontinued. That could be fine except that conveniently the new ones are not being made in generic yet so we have to pay the more expensive price for it. So, he doesn't have one yet. I just hope he doesn't have any breathing problems for awhile. Once Blake starts his new job in 2 1/2 weeks things will be much easier I am sure. Either that or maybe he will get one of the better paying jobs he keeps applying for. And as long as his company doesn't bounce their payroll checks we are good. That is our constant worry. Blake will check the money the company has and tell me when to deposit the check to make sure we actually get the money. This is why he didn't get the raise his liar and idiot boss promised him when he took the job. I hate this company Blake gets treated like dirt and paid less than they promised to do it. They are a bunch of liars!

Does anyone want to come take my kids trick or treating this year? I am going to have to do it alone and I can't stand the thought of walking up and down the hills in this neighborhood with my sciatic nerve acting the way it has been lately.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh, Kori, if anyone needs a girls' night, it's you! I'm definitely on it. Come to our ward's trunk or treat! I know it doesn't have the same glamour as going door to door, but kids will get candy and have fun, and you just have to walk once around the flat parking lot (or not at all, we can hang out and hand out candy and send Jared around with the kids!).

T J V said...

i wish i could come up and take them around for you. but i think you should just go to trunk or treat it's way easier. sorry babe!