Monday, October 1, 2007

Names

So we have no names for this baby. Well, one that we both actually kinda like, so I am posting new polls every week until Blake agrees to just let me name the baby. I named our other boys, he just can't ever come up with boy names that he likes. Anyway, that is why there are new names this week. And I am not totally serious about some of these, just curious what other people think. And, in a few months when I narrow it down to names I really like 1 of my polls will be for real. And if anyone has any cute boy names I haven't thought of I would love to hear them. Its funny, people are voting for the names I actually like the best of the 4.

3 comments:

AZ Larsens said...

WOOHOO for SAMUEL!! I think that's what we're going to name our boy, it's the winning one on my poll right now.

Em said...

I heard the name Liam and thought that was cute and went with your other boys names.

Kristenjane said...

I do like Liam but I love the idea of Evan! To go along with all of your E names! plus some stars little boy is that name and every time I heard her say it it sounded so cute