K - Kristen and Katie. I am super blessed to have 2 such amazing sisters. They have been there with me through the good and the bad and have put up with my crankiness and mood swings. I love you guys!
L - Liam, who is turning 4 tomorrow! I am so lucky to be the mother of such a sweet, kind, loving child. There is nothing like being told a million times a day how much I am loved!
M - Mother. I am so lucky to have such an amazing Mother. I was not the easiest child, and I am sorry for that, but I am so blessed to have you in my life and for everything you have done for me.
N - Nighttime. Yes I do love sleep that much.
O - the color orange. It is a strange thing to be thankful for. But my sweet Liam loves the color orange. I think its so stinking cute that he loves orange. He even named his penguin orange. Its such a happy color.
P - pillows. Can you tell I am tired tonight?
Q - quilts. My Mom is an amazing quilter and I love blankets of all kinds, but mostly I love her quilts. She has made my kids some very beautiful quilts.
R - raindrops. Being a desert rat, Arizona girl through and through rain has always seemed like such a luxury. I love the rain.
S - singing. I love to sing. I don't have an amazing voice or anything, but I do enjoy singing to my kids and listening to their perfect little voices singing. My little Ethan, who doesn't like to talk to anyone loves to sing, and hearing him makes me happy.
T - teapot. Blake bought me me a teapot that whistles for Christmas. Its so awesome.
U - Uggs. I know people think they are ugly, but my Uggs, both pairs, are seriously the most comfortable shoes and perfect for Utah winters. Yay for Uggs!
V - vacations! I was blessed with a fabulous vacation to Australia with my sister. I am also sooo excited for our vacation camping on the beach in CA this year. I can't wait!
W - wings. I wish I had wings. Airplanes have wings. Airplanes allow us to visit far away places. Airplanes allow my job to be possible. I am also grateful for wishes, they may not all come true, but its a blessing to dream because dreams pave the way for great things to happen in your life.
X - xrays. When we thought Liam swallowed a battery I am glad they were able to do an xray to determine it was actually a screw so they did not have to cut his poor little stomach open.
Y - Yards! I am glad to have a backyard for my kids to play in.
Z - Zoo. I enjoy visiting the zoo with my kids. Its always fun to have a family outing.
So, there we are. I wanted to count my blessings A-Z, and although I am busy with a job and 4 kids, I finished it finally. Yay me! Its good to count your blessings and when I am feeling down its something I need to remember.
No comments:
Post a Comment