And Sunrise on the farm.
The day after our Lake Argyle tour we headed to the farm super early. This isn't as crazy as it sounds, we were still very jet lagged and waking up at odd hours of the night. I was able to get some pictures of early morning at the farm.
There are a few family traditions that must be done at the farm. My Grandpa lived on canned beans and canned peaches while he was working the farm. So, we each eat peaches and beans in honor of him. I honestly don't know how he lived on that.
Grandpa also likes us to run around the farm. I think for us to see how big it really is. Of course, I didn't make it all the way around, but we did drive around the farm. I had to try out driving on the left side, so I took a turn driving the rental car.
The jumping pictures at the farm are also part of the tradition, but we took those on our first day out.
We made a point to see the farm every day we were in Kununurra.
My sister really is gorgeous, isn't she.
No comments:
Post a Comment