Monday, October 6, 2008

Tile Colors



























Melinos - Walnut                     Sonora - Beige
























Sonora - Grafito                           Sonora - Walnut


Make sure you click on the picture and see it against a white background as our wall colors downstairs will be very mild and light to make it brighter down there.  The tile looks darker on this site then in real life.

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Are you asking which one we like? It kind of depends on how it blends with everything else (paint, carpet, etc.), but from just among these, I like the warm golden tones in the Melinos-Walnut, as opposed to the cooler grayish tones in the other choices. However, since you have 3 options with the cooler tones and just one with the warmer tones, I'm thinking you guys prefer the cooler?

Stephanie said...

I like the top left...

Em said...

I'd go with the sonora beige... but that's just my opinion. plus it would only let me click on the top left and bottom left.

Blake said...

We are choosing all the other colors based on what floor tile we choose.

T J V said...

I like the top left most, then the top right.