Friday, April 23, 2010

Spring Break Post 1

I am going to post in segments about my enjoyable Spring Break in AZ. But first I want to type a welcome to Spring. The grass is green, the flowers lovely, and the purples and whites in the trees on my street are dazzling. I am so glad that warm weather is coming. I still have good days and bad days emotionally, but I know that I am much much better because the colors this year are brighter than I remember from last year. Last year I saw the World through a haze of gray. Yay for Spring!

Our first full day in AZ we spent time watching conference, the Easter Bunny visited the kids, and we had a party at my Uncle John's house. It was so much fun!
All the kids got bubbles so we took them out front, along with trucks and bikes and had some fun in the beautiful Spring weather!


This is Liam, I know I sometimes can't tell, he just looks so much like Ethan!



Run Brayden Run! This is my handsome nephew! I just love this picture!


Sweet Lizzy, or as she informed me I was to call her, Liza Jane. In this picture she is crying while riding a bike and blowing bubbles all at once! She is multi talented!

Here are Eliza and Ethan driving the fun truck my Mom got at a yard sale. Isn't he such a gentleman letting her drive!


I know lots of pictures of Eliza but can you blame me? She is one beautiful little girl. But perhaps I am just biased because she looks so much like my beautiful sister!


Ethan loves bubbles!


Liam on his bike!


My spring angels. Chloe and Eliza! So sweet!


Uncle John, Chloe and Aunt JoAn! It was great fun at John's house!


Elijah and SarahEve on her horse!

Ethan found a new passion in life! Riding horses is better than Dumbo at Disneyland! He jumped on with whomever would let him! I think I may have a cowboy on my hands!

5 comments:

Kristenjane said...

Cute pictures! So glad you posted them, my kids sure do miss your kids!

Stephanie said...

cute pictures of the kids on the right sidebar- I love the bubble one of Liam. What a fun spring break! I love how green that grass looked- yea summer is coming soon!

Tiffanyann said...

hurry post more!! I loved all those pics, so cute!!

Tiffanyann said...

hurry post more!! I loved all those pics, so cute!!

Jan said...

I am so glad you came!