Thursday, May 23, 2013

Noah Ryan

I guess I never posted when my sweet boy was born.  For some reason I was more nervous than with this c-section than the previous 4.   While they were putting in my spinal I turned to the nurse and told her I would just go home and we could have the baby another day.  I was a bit of a wreck until Blake came and sat by me.  I don't know why I was so nervous, everything went so much better this time around.  My recovery was easier, the hospital was my favorite by far.  It really was as great an experience as a c-section can be.

Here are all 5 of my children on Easter.

I have been very blessed with Noah.  He is such a good baby.  He was sleeping through the night by 2 weeks old.  He is sweet and content as long as he can see me.  The perfect baby to have for your 5th.  We are very happy to have him, especially his siblings.  He adores Chloe above everyone, he lights up when he sees her.

Here is my attempt to take a picture with the cute Noah's Arc quilt my Mom made for Noah.  He was not happy, and this was the best I could do.  He's still so cute.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have an adorable family and Noah is just precious, I'm glad it all went so well, you are such a cute momma.

Annette said...

What a cute darling baby. You make the best babies and sweetest kids. We are so happy for you and so glad he is a good baby.

Nellie said...

What adorable children you have. It is so nice that you have helpers! You deserve a good baby. Give him kisses for us!