I have jumped on the Green Smoothie band wagon! So my Mom is the original Green Smoothie Girl. Its true. She has been making these for me for as long as I can remember. Throw some spinach with some fruit in a blender, and a bunch of other healthy stuff and you have a delicious breakfast! My kids have always loved drinking it at their Grandma's house, so, I've started making them one every morning. Its such a great breakfast. I love sneaking in those vitamins!
4 comments:
It must put a smile on your face to drink those cause they have some great smiles!
yum! yum! Looks delicious. We love our green smoothies.
way to sneak in the good healthy stuff, I'll have to get the recipie...
Hope you guys get better soon! It's been a month since we've hung out, We need to visit soon!
Those pictures make me want to make some smoothies!
Post a Comment