

It has been mentioned that I have been neglecting my blog. This is true. So today I am going to share a quick story about Chloe. Last night Blake told her she had to go to bed early because of her behavior and refusing to help around the house. A little while later I said Chloe you have to go to bed in 2 min. She responded by yelling "2 min. Yay! I have 2 more min!" Instead of looking at it as she had to go to bed in 2 min. she saw it as she got to stay up for 2 more min. Maybe this is the innocence of youth or maybe its just her happy disposition. Either way, this is something I need. A glass half full philosophy on life. It certainly makes you a nicer person to be around.
I am so behind on everything these pictures are all I have on my computer, they are months old. I guess I need to download 2 months worth of pictures from my camera, but it is all they way in the other room!
7 comments:
what a great story it would be so good in a talk. I need to be more like Chloe, tell her I miss her
So true. Little kids usually have all the answers for making our lives simpler and better.
Cute story, thanks for the advice on my blog.
Cute cute story Cloe is so adorable!
I love that story....it is so Chloe!
Oh finally!!! Thanks for the blog post "some people" were wanting more than just tile updates LOL just teasing. Lets start planning a girls night. I'll give you a call.
I love that story, I need to print it out and post it where I can see it as a great reminder!
Post a Comment