Sunday, September 21, 2008

Its been....

Almost a week so I am trying to think of something to post but I've got, nothing. Big fat Nothing. Oh well, Liam can now pull up to standing and when you hold his little hands he tries to walk around. Not bad for being 8 months old tomorrow. My camera is broken and its on its way to be fixed, I hope it gets back soon, so no pictures for awhile. I played the flute in church today, don't ask how it went, I am not thrilled with my performance. Blake claims it sounded fine. He could just be being nice.

Other than that we have just been busy little bees and having a fun time.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

oh I bet it was great... Kev's little bro had his missionary homecoming today so we missed it... maybe you can do an encore performance next sunday?

Jan said...

I am sure it sounded like the music of angels!!