
I was talking to Roseann (my bff) yesterday and she reminded me to enjoy my children. I like to think that I do, but its good to have the reminders. They grow up so fast, so today I spent time with them and tried to be more patient and just have fun. Last night we had a rough night. As usual Chloe was not sleeping. The older boys were asleep but recently I decided that Liam needs to sleep in Chloe's room because Ethan likes to wake his brother up in the middle of the night by throwing cars into the crib. Well, I tried to put Liam to bed but Chloe kept crawling into the crib and taking care of him, so I brought him out and rocked him to sleep, which I never do. I am a big believer in crying it out. It was nice. I forget to enjoy these moments and they are so fleeting. He loves to cuddle and just touch my face. He really is such a sweet special little guy.
Ok I don't know what is up with blogger but for some reason it keeps flipping my pictures so sorry its sideways.
2 comments:
Adam will still fall asleep in my arms sometimes (especially at church). I love it.
Nice reminders!
Post a Comment