My book club just finished reading The Small Woman by Alan Burgess. If you are looking for something uplifting to read definitely read this. It is an incredible book and a true story. It takes place in China in the early 1900's.
I am trying to teach flute lessons to my niece. I so don't know what I am doing. So if anyone has any teaching advice that would be wonderful. Her mom is paying me with a trade every weekend she watches my kids so that Blake and I get date night. I thought this would be a good way to try out my teaching skills and maybe someday if I figure out this teaching business I could start teaching flute and piano for some extra income.
If you want something fun to do you need to go to www.simpsonizeme.com. Its so fun. You download pics and it turns you into Simpsons characters. EECK I can't figure out how to post our Simpson pictures or I would do that.
1 comment:
Save your picture as a file and that is how you can post them. I have simpsonized everyone here. They are so funny. I'll have to post them.
Post a Comment